Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Weekend of Firsts


First time I flew from coast to coast
First time Lena flew in an airplane
First time I flew by myself with a baby
So...basically my first panic attack!


First time all my siblings were all married *Congratulations Jake and Brenda*






















First time in 3 years that I saw my Ashley



First time Lena met Kingston and Lincoln, I am pretty sure one of them will be her husband!













First time it took 1 hr and 14 min to fly from Sacramento to Salt Lake (it used to be 1 hr 45 min)

First time we didn't have the green binki (Lena threw it out the stroller in the Salt Lake airport bathroom, there was no way I was even going to try and recover that!)

First time I had to sit 2 hrs on an airplane just waiting...And trying to keep Lena quiet!!

First time the airplane I was in didn't have enough oil

First time the airline comped the $2 headsets to make up for the inconvenience, but still charged $6 for snacks?????

Saw my first Christmas commercial of the season while on the flight, thank you Crayola
First time a flight attendant slammed into my sleeping baby's head while walking by

The first time Brenton had his little girl back in his arms

And the last time I am ever doing that again!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Wait...slammed into your sleeping babys head?! Um, what do they comp for a stunt like that?!

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Yeah, she was doing her power walk down the isle, and it wasn't like I was in the middle of the isle. I was resting my elbow on the arm rest as Lena was asleep in my arms, and she just kept walking. I had my ear phones on at the time, so I didn't catch an apology. I am going to assume she apologized for smacking Lena's head

Carmen's Corner said...

Jazz you did great in this adventure of a trip with Lena. I do love the reunion picture. Those two belong together no doubt. I bet she's happy to have her daddy back. I can't wait to see you in Feb.

Alicia said...

no you didn't....and i didn't even get a phone call????

JessPeck said...

Can't wait to see you guys in february. Kingston and Lena are due for more pics, for sure!