Sunday, March 21, 2010

Annapolis, MD

What I found on our day trip to Annapolis (35 min from home)

My next door knocker!! How cool is that? I don't even know how it works, but I want it!



The Naval Academy: Note: On our way there I did ask Brenton for Pre-forgiveness for oogguling the Navy guys, luckily the only 2 I saw[in uniform!! Hollar] looked to be 12![frown face]

The male fashion trend of cargo shorts with a button down collar shirt...Brenton gave it the thumbs down...I still don't know how I feel about it! I feel it's kind of like the mullet...businesses up top, party on the bottom.

I liked these two so much I asked if I could go home with them!

70 degree weather and a day by the water! Who wants to come visit?

1 comment:

Mrs. Two Cents said...

How come you're not in any of these pictures??? We would love to visit! pencil us in for 2015 (that's how long it will take us to save up)