Thursday, April 15, 2010

I am still here!

Hi There readers...if there are any of you left!

I know I have been horrific at blogging for the last year....and the only thing I can say is...


it's her fault!
Okay so I only feel that a post dedicated to catching you all up on us is due...so sit back and enjoy the Livingston Catch Me Up Post...

Okay so we have been in Maryland for exactly 9 months
(huh I could have had another baby by now!)
Here is us 9 months ago
and us now..
note since we do things usually by ourselves we do not have so many pics of us together..sad but true.






















The Brenton has been working his tush off going to school as of now he is completing a Russian major and an Arabic minor...we hope to see a cap and gown in the spring of 2012.
If you recall he is going to the University of Maryland
GO TERPS!!!

We love living here in Maryland, it's so beautiful and full of things to do...but it's not cheap....so I have been a working mom (I know insert sad music here)
But it's all worth it because eventually The Brenton will make us millions and then I can sit by our pool and order the pool boy Paulo to bring me another lemonade!

I work at a veterinarian hospital which has been so great for us. And the rest of our time we sit and adore our Adalena...so now The Pictures
Grumpy or Happy??



Yup she was grumpy. I guess she doesn't like a random camera being shoved in her face..go figure!

She will be 11 months next week!! Here is a little video to show you awesome she is.

6 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

She is such a cutie!! I can't believe she is almost a year old!! Crazyness!

Can I come visit you and your pool when you are millionaires? Sitting by the pool sipping fruity drinks sounds divine right now!

Anna said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown-up she is! So fun that she is almost a year old. I loved that age. (9 months to 18 months with Ruby was the best!)

Glad you're having fun in the East, crazy weather and all. Do you know where you guys plan to go when Brenton graduates next year?

Carmen's Corner said...

I think that the Washington DC water may turn her into a senator, congressman or prez; she sure has the oratory skills. I still love that diva shout out, though.

Mrs. Two Cents said...

Hooray the the update! I love the video. Lena is getting so big. I can't believe it has almost been a year! Her twin cousin says hello. When are these girls gonna meet??? (sadly, we are poor too. so it just might have to be when Brenton earns his millions and we can sponge off you. ...we'll live in your pool house.) Hope you have a great week.

Jess Peck said...

so cute! love this post. and LOVE the video!

Stephanie said...

She's beautiful and so smart!! You are one lucky mama!