Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The MVA (DMV for everyone not in Maryland)

Okay so today The Brenton and I had a morning/afternoon date....Brenton ditched school and we ended up ditching Lena and spent 2 1/2 glorious hours together at....The DMV!

Okay so here in Maryland, a little insight for all out "outsiders" is that the DMV here is called the MVA, yeah I get what it stands for and all, but why can't they be the DMV like everyone else?????

So anyway, we were there for 2 good hours so that means lots and LOTS of people watching, and with all of the watching I had about a trillion facebook status updates that I wanted to post...since we all hate when someone changes their status a trillion times in one day...I saved them all for one good blog post...so here we go
(P.S. it seems to be real tiny, so sorry if you have to squint)





5 comments:

Carmen's Corner said...

The DMV/MVA could be such an entertaining place if people could actually post these observation. You're a genius! Pitch that idea to them.

Mrs. Two Cents said...

sounds like you had one awesome day. loved your descriptions of the crazies!

Greg, Linds, and Avery said...

I don't think I've ever missed you as much as I do right now. I seriously laughed my head off. Thanks for the smiles!

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Lindsey you and I would have had a field day there together!

psmary said...

I was saying mean things on fb when I was stuck there, this is a much better approach!! Very funny!