Tuesday, March 1, 2011

East coast stink....bugs


Do you see this jerk?

Well he is one of a bajillion million stinkbugs and they love it over here in Maryland. Rumor has it these buggers are Chinese origin and found there way here with some products that were imported in. They have NO known enemies and they are just taking over.

They are annoying and ate my mint I had planted last summer so we're not on speaking terms.

But this week I found value in these guys....My Lena is afraid of them!! Last year I would find her sticking them in her mouth...don't worry they were dead (yeah I puked a little when I saw her do it)And they are around all the time, but on Friday she had it....they scared her. She saw a bug on the stairs and would not move, even after I moved the bug she still sat there pointing saying "bug, bug, bug" So now I am thinking about when she is getting really clingy and I just need some space....I am going to hide behind a row of stink bugs so she'll leave me alone! I am even debating a stink bug t-shirt!

No comments: