Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ahh, the Thanksgiving Post!

Okay so I have seen a many of my fellow bloggers posts of what they are thankful for. So I feel that I should contribute so you all know what it is that I am thankful for. I will do it two different ways, my gal pal Sheena had a great idea on her blog, and that was thinking for hidden things that I am thankful for, you must inquire within to understand!

What I am Thankful For:
  • My Hubby Wubby who "gets" me!
  • My Job, because without it I would just be bored.
  • My family far far away. (I am not thankful that my family is far far away, I am just saying that my family IS far far away...sorry mom!)
  • My health
  • Any casting director that still puts gorgeous guys in the chic flicks!
  • Yasmin! (haha)
  • Chipotle finally making it's way to Utah!
  • My In-Laws who love me no matter how much crazy I bring to the family

The Hidden Things I am Thankful For:
  • Knots in my back, because I have an excuse to get massages
  • Britney Spears making a comeback, it gives hope to all crazies who want to be somebody someday.
  • Cell phone bill being too high, because that means I talked to those I love.
  • Having to fill my car up with gas twice a week, because that means I am staying busy and out of trouble!

1 comment:

Emily Frame said...

where's chipotle going to? i love love love that joint