Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Macy's Day Parade

I love this about Thanksgiving, and I have no idea why. I mean what is so great about watching gigantic balloons being walked through a street that is thousands of miles away, and watching singers very badly lip sing to their newest hit??? I mean really, we all know you are faking, why don't they just play the song over the speakers while the stars waive???? No idea. But I am not hater I still love it! Brenton said that they didn't do the parade thing....well now he will. I hope he likes it, because this is one tradition that I am not about to give up. Nothing else is good on, except for the football games, which I would rather poke my eye out then watch the football games.

I wish everyone the best of Thanksgiving days! Gobble Gobble Gobble!!

No comments: