Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Brenton

I realize that most of you reading know me...Jazz...but many of you may not know my other more grown up half..Brenton. So I tribute this posting to my main man!!

Brenton Dean Livingston was born April 23rd 1984. Dean comes from his Mothers dad, Grandpa Dean.
He is a twin...not identical. They do have that weird twin connection and when the boys broke their arm (because both did it!!) the other twin had a feeling that something was wrong and would be pacing around worried like. Cute huh?

They are alike in so many ways....except physical. Kenyon is about 6 in taller.








Brenton is a smarty pants. One of his favorite classes in school was Chemistry, who does that? He is a Business Major and my personal banker!




This man can melt any one's heart, especially Latina women. He has won the heart of my nieces. On several occasions I have had them wrap their little arms around his neck and say "My Ben-den" It was his smile that got me. His whole face would just smile, and his bright green eyes.


As Dolly Partton said in Steal Magnolias....He could really melt my butter!







He goes by "B" or "The B Man"....well that is what my family has called him. He doesn't really have any nicknames from anyone else, it is BrenTon... but here in Utah you may hear a Breh-in.

He loves to cook, and will bake if you give him a Bosh Mixer and some flour. Here you can see he is a great multi-tasker, TWO spoons stirring.











I love how this man loves his mom. (He loves his dad too, I just don't have a pic..sorry Steve)


My Brenton loves to read and talk about science or financial things with his father. He helps elderly people get off at the track station. He yells at people when he drives and says "are you kidding me?" He has a great big heart and dreams big.

I am slowly making him crazy but that is what I am good at!!!

1 comment:

Emily Frame said...

what a cutie patootie. screw the ring, get pregs, have some kids because that gene pool is looking good. texas needs pretty people.