Monday, June 2, 2008

Pilates

So I went to my Pilates class tonight, and when I leave there I wonder how did anyone get the idea to torture your body in such a way that it will actually make you skinny?? Tonight we used one of those big rubber balls that are all the rage in the work out scene. Who said, "Okay so push-ups are good, now lets get an over sized kickball, lay on our stomachs and do push-ups!" and then who was the guy that said, "That is a great idea!!" ???? Anyway, I guess it works because those muscles that are meant to stay dormant....are now hurting, so hooray for weird movement to work out my "Core"
.


And an update for those to know if my arm was butchered once again from the Red Cross the answer is....NO!! I know it's a good thing! And it really helps the fact that I didn't even get to the part where they poke my arm with a huge needle. They pricked my finger and that is as far as I could go...my blasted iron is low yet again. It's a mystery with that iron of mine. The red cross has rejected me more then the boys in high school! Okay well I will work on that iron and give it another try in a few weeks. Brenton on the other hand did great. He donated for the second time! He's a giver, and he's saving someones life. I on the other hand just sat there and ate the cookies and juice provided!

No comments: