Thursday, May 29, 2008

TGIF!!!!

It's Friday! I never appreciated Friday's until I got a job when I worked an office... granted I felt more free working those littler jobs in high school and right out of college, but I didn't appreciate Fridays. Mostly because I had to work Saturdays. So now I have a weekend, and the only thing that I have planned is to donate blood Sat morning! Hopefully they don't butcher my arm like they did last time! A little reminder of last time to my poor arm!


Also for those that have kept up with my little brother and his recovery of heart surgery....
He is doing great! He has been home for a week now. He went to see the surgeon Wed, and everything looks GOOD! He was allowed to remove his bandages, which means he is allowed to shower...2 weeks worth of sponge baths and baby wipes! Wow that has got to be horrible! He had a little issue about his pain meds, where he was running out and I think they pretty much said.."Enjoy the Tylenol" which after Heart Surgery and having your chest broken, wouldn't really help. But he was able to get a refill, which helps him to breath without pain! So yes, Jake is doing good. Thanks to all for your prayers and ongoing support!


I wish all of you the best of weekends! May you find time to relax and enjoy it. Lets all pray for sunshine this weekend, it's almost June for Heavens sakes...we need sunshine & 80 degree weather!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ouch!

I'm surprised you want to donate again after that! You are much braver than I am.

I'm glad to hear about your brother!

Love,
Stephanie