Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why Usher Why??

Scene:
The man and I are in the car driving home tonight. The new Mariah Carey Song comes on..you know the one that goes..."touch my body" AMAZING song Mariah, oh yes it's a keeper!

Once I realize what song it was I change it and climbed on my soap box to why that song is ridiculous. I then bring up the Usher song that has been out for a few months now.



As I changed the station..(thank you movin' 100.7) they start playing the Usher song. So I purposely leave it to the song, I turn it up so that I can embrace the wonderful Lyrics of this song.



I now understand why our youth is so messed up..they are listening to songs like this, now it is way too long, and painful to put all of the wonderful words of the song here, but I would just like to share a few lines for you all to Ushers fantastic song


Let's Make Love in the Club




Ladies DO NOT DO THAT...do not tell your friends to go with his hommies....No no no...do not make love in the club, yea, in the club, yea, in the club.

And then my favorite part...

And I don't care who is watchin', watchin', watchin'....I don't care who is watchin'


Usher...honestly!!!!

2 comments:

Sahara said...

That's so funny cause when either one of those songs come on I want to start singing along with them and then I actually think what they are saying. bad bad bad. Then I look in the rear view mirror and charlie's sitting there so I change it to some oldies station.

Morgan said...

wow I have not heard that song but I will remember to avoid it. My favorite was when Hailey busted out with "Hey hey you you I don't like your boyfriend" Apparently that song was all the rage with the kindergarten girls a couple of months ago. And people wonder why society is going the way it is.