Friday, August 29, 2008

Define a Blogger Friend

So I just had a random thought come to my mind...this after I spent the last 30 min, possibly longer, being a Peeping Tom and looking through blogs of people that I know ** and then look on their Friends List. (Don't judge, you have all done it!!)

How well should I know someone before I add them to my "Friend's Blog" list?


**Know: People that I once knew from a distance, not like I was invited to their b-day party or anything. Or people that I was close to, but lost touch with and now it's awkward

2 comments:

Emily Frame said...

you're such a creepster. send me the link for our favorite fatty to fabulous blogger. i need to see.

The Drinkwater Family said...

Too Funny! I just found your blog the same way! HA HA!!! I'll add you to my list if you add me to yours! Just kidding!
~Krista