Sunday, August 17, 2008

What to Blog? What to Blog??

I think it's the saddest thing that I have nothing to blog about, and it's been two weeks since my last post, sorry everyone who saw the same video day after day.

I had finished Summer Term on the 4th and this week I'm gearing up to start Fall, so I took a mental vacation in between!! All I have to say is, WHO INVENTED SCHOOL???? And who decided to make it FOUR YEARS LONG! (In this case 12 for Brenton and I??)

Well the best thing that did happen was...drum roll....We survived two years of marriage on the 5th!! Thanks for all the prayers mom! And Mama Jeana, I apologize for corrupting your son into the stubborn smart mouth that he is :) !!!!

3 comments:

Ben and Meg said...

Hey! Congrats on 2 years! How much longer do you have of school? I'm planning on getting back into it this Spring... I'm scheduled to finish my 4-year degree 9 years after I started. Sounds about right...

Mrs. Two Cents said...

Wow! Two years... It only took you two years to corrupt Brenton THAT much??? haha

Carmen's Corner said...

Well, it can be said that after your mother's visit there wasn't much to blog about, and that David Cassidy video is very funny...face it you've been running on vapors... Thanks for bringing Brenton into the family, he's perfect for the job of the marriage Jedi. May you have many happy years, I'll keep praying...