Monday, December 28, 2009

7 months old and a Merry Christmas to all

Ms. Lena on her 7th month anniversary of life! And not a day goes by where she doesn't give me her judgmental face....bless her heart I think she gets it from her father!



Even though there were just two of us, doesn't mean we didn't get to feast. Brenton continued on his father's Christmas dinner tradition with Lasagna Italian style (with a white sauce) and a whole pan of rolls!! Merry Christmas carbohydrates, merry Christmas!

Even though it's hers, the high chair is actually a Christmas gift for me. No more fighting her in the little chair thingy!




I love the high chair! I can just stick her in it while I make dinner, instead of letting her wonder around the room and then having to play, "where is the scream coming from?"

There is a Mexican Grandmother laughing right now with this picture! This is her prized new trick, the raspberry!



Well that is it for now, Ya'll come back and see me ya hear??

6 comments:

Megan said...

She is darling. Looks like she had a great Christmas, hope you all did! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!! Hey guys with all the hoop-la of Christmas I completely forgot to send you a proper invite to NH for the holidays!!! please know you have a standing invite ANYTIME!!! if your itching for family your crazy cousin is only a few hour drive (so i've been told I think like 3-4 hours) our house isn't big but we'll throw some kids out of a room for you anytime!!! we may be making a trip to DC this summer so we'll be sure to call so we can see that cute baby of yours (oh and of coarse see you guys too! ha) anyway hope you had a wonderful christmas!!!
luv KyLeyne

Carmen's Corner said...

The Mexican granma is very happy to see the Lena pictures. She's only getting cuter and cuter and so very grown up in the high chair. I love seeing her and you guys. Thanks Jazzy, next time include yo'self in the pictures too...Ciao Bella

Mrs. Two Cents said...

I can't get over how much Lena and Sarah resemble each other... you'd think their dads were twins or something...

Lori said...

Lena is so adorable Jazz!!! What a beautiful baby girl. Your blog makes me LOL! You have a great sense of humor and I love your posts.

That is so funny you used CTR Woman for a church lesson because she's totally copyrighted and now I can "sue your pants off!" ;) Of course I'm kidding and making fun of those copyright Nazis I've seen on some blogs out there. I think it's totally awesome you were able to use it for a lesson! Wish I could have been there to see it.
I love the "What would CTR Woman do?" question. So cute!

B-Ry, Tiff N The Mads said...

Jazzy, these pictures are melting my frozen little heart! Lena is getting so big and too freakin' adorable! I might add that Brenton's dinner looks AmAzInG!!! You might have to send me the recipe! I hope you guys have a great 2010 and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you end up back in UT in the near future!