Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snowed in Day 2, 3, 4......the last week

I don't understand why I can't remember to write in here more often. I wanted to do a day 2 of the blizzard, and I even got some pictures, but alas I forgot and now the effect is gone..sad.

To sum up the storm:

We got about 21.2 inches of snow, the average snowfall for the season is 18 inches!

Next time a blizzard is coming I am going to buy a shovel and/or ice skates because I was sliding around for a week!

The Brenton and I had way too many baked goods, impossible as that sounds, it's true!

Apparently when there is snow on the ground, other pet owners feel that it's ok to have their pets "mess #2" right on the sidewalk and they don't need to clean it up...Oh how wrong they are!!

I had come to the conclusion that I was too spoiled with my Utah snow removers, and if any of those snow removers would like to come to MD I have a great apt complex who needs some education on how to plow snow and lay down salt!

Today we have had rain come and wash the snow away, I can see grass and sidewalks again...Happy Days!

1 comment:

Carmen's Corner said...

OK, the notes about the blizzard are good, and informative. I just want to know when are we going to see some Lena pictures. She's already 7 months. Be kind to the Aby three time zones away...