Wednesday, June 30, 2010

G-E-R-M-S

Today my daughter crawled into our fireplace.

So that officially made the fireplace a non working fireplace this coming winter.

I have become one of those moms! The mom that as my friend Julianne once said, "sees the germ particles in the air" I wasn't always this crazy, I blame RSV really 'cause after I have seen what germs can do to my precious delicate baby...well I just don't tolerate it....kinda

I say kind of because I am a big supporter of taking baths daily, sometimes twice a day, washing hands after touching anything that the public has touched, hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, Lysol spray and any other cleaning product that I can think of.

however.....I don't jump to the fact that she got a hold of a shoe and is gnawing on the bottom of it, I just sterilized her sippy cups for the 2nd time ever! I would be lying if I said Lena has never found a dirty diaper and was curious to how the outside tasted.(she had it for like 3 sec) She may or may not have shared her food with Chloe her dog

Ewww...I know

2 comments:

Mrs. Two Cents said...

Cute new setup! Sarah ate dirt out of a potted plant today... and all I did was brush her hands off... I feel like a bad mother...

Stephanie said...

You'll miss it when she doesn't want to put everything in her mouth anymore. Wait a minute - no you won't.