Monday, July 26, 2010

Finally






I have been dreaming about the beach ever since the 3 feet of snow melted! It was a 100 degree day with ridiculous humidity, so it was either stay indoors or go to the beach....and the beach won! Hooray!

Adalena loves the sand!! She probably ate 1/2 the sand around her, but she was so happy who could stop her?

So again it was HOT, I am talking about 2nd degree burns on your feet from the sand..and this crazy lady was just lying there!!! Can we say skin cancer??? Seriously!!!! Even Adalena thought it wasn't smart!


We had a blast, and luckily Brenton didn't have the camera with him when I was knocked over by one of the waves and totally fell on my keester...don't worry all the people around us were laughing, so you can picture what I looked like, and then laugh too!

The beach is still calling my name, so there WILL be another visit before the end of summer, wanna come???

3 comments:

Carmen's Corner said...

I'm dreaming of a beach day, too. That eating sand trick it's a family trait, sorry. Bathing beauty is too cute with her hat, where's your hat?

Mrs. Two Cents said...

Looks like a fun day at the beach!

Mags Jaussi said...

So so cute Jazz!! Yes I want to come!!