Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I hate Goodbyes

I am a believer that God puts people in our lives for 2 reasons

#1) To make us a better person by giving us helpers, or little angels on earth, as I like to call them

or

#2) To make us a better person through trials because they are a pain in the butt!

So today I am talking about Rileigh Hansen, she is my category #1, angel on earth

Yesterday she and her amazing family packed up and moved to Oregon! Who does that??

Here is my summarized list of reasons why she is amazing
  • She always has a smile on her face...always

  • You always felt welcomed in her home

  • She loved my daughter like her own

  • Her frosting recipes were AMAZING, Ghirardelli chocolate and coconut extract..yeah so good!
  • Anything she baked was a work of art

  • She could dream up a themed party and it would be the greatest thing you've ever seen

  • To call her crafty would be an understatement

  • She knows movies, and in my family, that is a great characteristic

  • She is just one of those people that just makes you want to be a better person



She used her great photo-taking-skillz and took
Adalena's 1st birthday pics


Our first family pictures

She made this for Brenton's b-day party
Here she is handing out cupcakes for Brenton's Birthday
Isn't she just amazing??? Okay so Oregon, you better recognize what greatness is in your state now, and find this girl and just love her!! If not, there are many Marylanders who will gladly take her back.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

This made me cry! NO...not because I didn't think of posting this first! I love her just as much as you do...it is impossible not to. HEAR HEAR on the frosting- and everything else.

I miss you too by the way. At least you as just a short drive away. We'll have to make that drive soon. Let me know your next day off.