Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Life Changing

We moved, yes we did it again....Aren't you tired of reading about us moving?? Sheesh!

There are so many reasons why this move has bettered the life of our family and I can go on and on and on

but I will tell you one of the best benefits of this move

Ahh Mr. Microwave, welcome back!!


Mr. Microwave and I had a falling out

It happened in 2007, when we moved (the first move of many) to a great apt, everything was great, except...it was with no microwave

Why didn't we just buy one?? Well that is a question we debated for a long time, but my answer was that....we had NO counter space for a microwave, well I guess we had some, but if we added the microwave then we would have no place to set down the items that we were microwaving...see the problem???

And then we moved to a new apt here in Maryland that was also without microwave and little counter space


So for 3 very long non microwaving years, we lived in misery, but that misery has finally ended


And I can bring a new man into my life!



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know if I could live without a microwave. I think I've already used it four times today (no joke!) and I don't even use it for popcorn! You are a better woman than I am for putting up with three years of no microwave - I think I would have put it on the floor or hung it from hooks from the ceiling or put it in my bedroom before I would think about not having a microwave. Crazy.

Sharen said...

How??? Thats all I can say. Seriously!And with a baby no less!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

Welcome to the 21st Century!!!

Jeri said...

I've lived without one before. My favorite use???---Defrosting meat...lame I know.

Carmen's Corner said...

Cuckoo's nest!!!