Thursday, April 21, 2011

I had a great idea

So I had this great idea for a birthday present for Grandma Jeana. Oh it was going to be so cute, Lena was going to hold up signs and I take pictures of what the signs say as she was wishing Grandma a happy birthday...so fun right???

How did I forget that I was not only working with a 2 yr old but I was working with MY 2 yr old...
It started off not too bad, I mean we could still see the words and she was smiling but it wasn't it...so we tried again


Oh yes give a child paper and it's crumpled in 2 seconds...nice thought Jazz

So maybe I ended up taping it to her


Oh this was her rendition of Head Shoulders Knees and Toes...
but it's called Head Shoulders Knees and Nose

I'm so proud

I know what that face is saying...do you??


And then I realized it was nap time!!!

Here is the final cut....Happy Birthday Grandma Jeana!!

4 comments:

Carmen's Corner said...

I love this director's commentary!! the Diva is the Diva, precious and somewhat predictable. Love you guys. Keep filming

Mrs. Two Cents said...

This is too cute!!!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

I'm going through 'Lena Withdrawals'... must have new pictures posted soon... ;-)

Mrs. Two Cents said...

ummm... when are you gonna update dis??? I miss Nena. --Muffin