Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's a Miracle!!!!

Yes Yes, I know, I have heard it from a handful of you..."You need to blog!" I am sorry. I just thought you guys would have figured by now, that when I don't blog for a month or two, that means that school has started!

Yes that great day had come and Brenton and I started school. It has been ever so painful this term. I recall last term asking Brenton if we can arrange an easier schedule for the Spring, seeing as I had to start waking up at 5:30AM. For all of you who know, I am not a morning person. And Brenton learned very quickly! Very Very quickly :)

Well anyway, this term, wasn't a better schedule, it was actually worse. We are trying to get our schooling out of the way ASAP, and so this means work full time and school full time! Ahh yes, it's been wonderful. So tonight, I caught a break. Our first history test let us out with 2 extra hours tonight. I can't really sit still, since I don't know what that means anymore, so here I am writing to you all.

I am going to have to do catch up work, but I think I can do it. Honestly other then school and work nothing really has happened. Boring as usual.
Here is where Brenton and I spend the other waking hours when we are not at work or sleeping. It's an off campus campus...I guess that is what you would call it. It's weird, it is in the corner of a shopping center and a movie theater. Just right there, behind the camera man in this pic are two other buildings where we hold classes. It's nice because it's 5 min away from home, instead of the 15 where the main campus is. So here is our home away from home!

No comments: