Friday, February 15, 2008

Big News

Well everyone Brenton and I have great news.....we are going to be moving to Dallas Texas!!! Okay so Brenton's company will be moving his dept down to Dallas by late June. Brenton and I have talked about it, and we feel that Texas is the place to be. We are not sure where we are going to live, or when...but we know we're going!! So I dedicate this blog to things I am going to need to learn before I go to Texas:

1) Where to get the Good MexicanFood2) The Alamo


3) Where to find these shirt and hat combos


4) How to do this to a truck


5) How long of a drive is it to Mardi Gras
6) Getting used to seeing this everywhere I go

For now we are just looking for places to live, and finishing up school. I am excited, I have heard nothing but good things about Texas. Plus I plan on picking up their southern drawl. I plan on making my own accent of California Mall Girl, Utah (mou-in, san-wich, bre-in) and Southern Yall! It will be so awesome!

6 comments:

Dallas (司馬光) said...

The first thing you need to learn are these words. "Blue Bell Ice Cream". Once you get that down, I'll teach you some more :)

Dallas (The Original)

Andrea said...

yeah for Texas!! get down here now!! - Andrea

Anonymous said...

Wow--those are quite the coordinated outfits. I'm sure you and Brenton will look fabulous in the shirt and hat combos! (p.s. I need pictures of that!) Mer

Ruth said...

Hi Jazmine! So good to find you on the blogging scene! Texas Huh!? Sounds like fun! Congrats on getting hitched (almost two years ago) Man has it been a while since I've seen you! Have fun!

Megan said...

thats awesome! i bet you guys will have all kinds of new and fun adventures down thurr.

Kirsten said...

I just heard, sorry for the way delayed response.... Good for you guys. I hope you guys will be really happy!