Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Johnny Tell Her What She has Won!!!!

A NEW CAR!!!!!!

Brenton and I just recently added to our family. I would like everyone to meet Sheila!!!

Sheila is the newest member of the Livingston Family. We were sorry to see Beula (Brenton's Honda) go. She served her time, but she was making us a little nervous with all of the jiggling of the wires that we had to do just to start her. Adios Beula...Hello Sheila.

Sheila is a 2007 Suzuki XL-7. Brenton and I sat 2 min in her and knew she was the one for us. She is gold and has tan leather seats, which if it weren't for the seat warmers would be a bad idea in the winter no?? She has a lot of room in the back and room for at least 3 car seats!! Ha, I asked that to the dealer just to see what Brenton would do..I think I am hilarious, most of the time I am right :)

For those of you who are asking...Sheila?? Yes Sheila. We were signing papers and the Prince Song Oh Sheila came in my head.....so there it is, Inspiration. I have to use this pic off of google because right now Sheila is one dirty car. We have had nothing but snow since we got her, and so I will have to wait until she is all shiny to really show her off! Road Trip anyone???

2 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

OH MY GOSH...two posts in one day? Are you feeling okay! I was so excited this morning when I saw that you had not only updated your blog but you had posted 2 things!!

YEAH!!

Jeri Call said...

OH I like it, congrats on the new car. Good Pick it is one that you can grow into!!
Miss ya lots
-Jeri