Friday, April 11, 2008

Did you Laugh Last Night??

Happy Friday Everyone!

Hooray for Fridays...and finally we can say, "Hooray for Thursdays!!" Last night The Office and 30 Rock came on..along with Scrubs. Now this is Scrubs last season so it's okay to move on to more funny shows. I got into 30D Rock over the strike (Thanks for the movies Mer and Kenyon) it is hilarious.

If you haven't seen either of these shows, please click on the videos on the side, and laugh!! It was awesome...if anyone watched The Office last night, then you won't be surprised if I invite you to a dinner party. It was so great. I woke up with the song that her assistant Hunter sang....again if you don't know what I am talking about go to www.nbc.com (plug!) and watch it online...It is a fantastic episode, and if you have questions and need me to explain Dwight and Angela...then let me know..LOVE IT!

30 Rock is awesome. I laughed so hard! I love a good show that can make you laugh...and Tina Fey is my hero. Okay so you all go laugh and have a great weekend.

Brenton and I are doing history papers and spending time with the Livingston Family this weekend so we wish you all a good weekend with your family (or close friends).

2 comments:

Emily Frame said...

Dee... Dee? ... Dee?

Deeeeee?

Ben and Meg said...

Oh wow! It's so great to hear from you! We should definitely get together. If your number is still the same, I can text you. Yay!