Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Have you Laughed Today?

Okay so I was shown this SNL skit by my gals Emily and Emily, so thank you ladies. Love SNL!! Love Love.

Laughter is pretty much what you hear when you enter our office. It's no wonder they stuck me and one Emily in the way back of the office, we are drowned out by everyone else! A couple 15 min breaks is enough time for us to find something funny and share it with others!

So Sean, I know you were wondering what we were laughing at today, so here it is for you all. Don't be afraid to watch it a couple times, I think it gets funnier as you watch it!


4 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Bahah..I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I was already thinking of posting this but I have been to the future and saw that you did it so I didn't post it because I already have it memorized and so umm...what do you have to say about that.

Jeana said...

Hi There

Emily Frame said...

come home. i am so lonely in the corner.

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I am going to write " I love Jazmine" in rocks somewhere off of 1-80 tomorrow when I am driving to Cali..if you find it you get 2 gold stars...and Lindsey can buy you lunch!!