Friday, April 25, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser Too

Happy Birthday Brenton!!
Happy Birthday Kenyon!
(Sorry Kenyon your name has to be smaller than my husbands...favoritism and all!)

Well it's that time of year that Brenton is no longer younger than me (I am 2 months a 15 days older)..The B-Man had his 24th Birthday on Wed. Hooray for B-days! Wed night Brenton and I went to dinner at a Taqueria called LoneStar...outstanding fish tacos. (Thank you Emily Frame for introducing that into my life) I mean these fish tacos rival Rubios.

Brenton got himself his very own Fisher-Price My Grown Up Golf Set! Here he is modeling for us his mad putting skills

(Please excuse our institutional white wall behind him, wow I need some drapery!)
He also found himself with his very own CamelBak Hyrdration Pak, which he claims will be very helpful when he goes fishing. However it turned out to be red like his golf club set...that wasn't on purpose but now he can put and drink water at the very same time and there is no fashion fo-pah Genius!
He is doing a sort of GQ Hydration CamelBak.


Thursday night, Brenton and I headed over to Kenyon and Mer's for a little "Twins B-day Party". If anyone wants a good BBQ recipe, hit Merilee up on her blog and beg her for that outstanding recipe! http://twocentsramblings.blogspot.com/



Okay so that was our B-day Celebrations. Hope you boys had a good b-day. Your wives spoil you rotten and don't you forget it!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! well belated.. but still I remembered!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Happy Birthday!! You seriously crack me up..Fisher Price Gown Up Golf Clubs...I can't wait until we get to wear our pretty outfits in Chicago together!