Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear Makers....



Dear Creators of the Royal Dansk Cookie Tin:




My name is Jazmine and I would just like to take a minute to thank you for the wonderful gift that you have given to me, your cookie tin!


This tin has been a part of my life since I was a wee girl! When I see a tin in my home, I just know that it is officially the Christmas season. It brings me joy and happiness to know that inside are yummy sugary cookies waiting for me. I want to personally thank the person who invented the multiple layered tin, just when you think your cookie is gone, just take the paper out, there is more inside!! Brilliant!~


So thank you to all for this fantastic cookie! I am eating them now as I write to you!! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,


Jazmine, my pants are probably not going to fit by January, Livingston!


P.S If you could make a whole tin out of the sugary pretzel looking cookie, I think it would be a big seller!

3 comments:

Mrs. Two Cents said...

I'm glad you found a treat you could enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I love the sugary pretzel cookies too! I scarf those down so fast no one else has a chance to enjoy them!

The Sartain Family said...

i must say I am partial to the swirl one... so light, buttery, and sugary... DENNIT, WHERES MY TIN??