Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blogging, my way of not finishing my Final

Yes, I know I should be doing my final (that I haven't started) and it's important (because it's due tomorrow) but still, I just don't wanna.

I have blog stalked, looked on my usual websites, facebook-ed, check my email about 4 times and no one has sent me anything new....so I guess the only thing left to do is create blog post so I don't have to do my work!

Today's post is really titled: My dog ate my rent check

Scene: I am drying my hair this morning and Chloe comes over to the door chomping on something. She only does this when she is eating something that she is not supposed to, it's like her way of showing me that she is causing trouble!

I already know to go and look for clues of what it could be that she has eaten, she has been known to pull of loaves of bread, cookies, and pot holders. So I walk into the kitchen, nothing, it's clean.

I look by the computer, and there is a piece of paper on the ground, I pick it up, and yes it's the envelope that I had just placed our rent check in maybe 10 min earlier. The only thing left of the check was the corner where my signature was!

I was so angry, because WHO EATS A RENT CHECK?? I fed her breakfast, do I know she is not hungry! I think she is doing it just to be a jerk. So I told her (yes I really did out loud) that I hope she has a hard time digesting it!

Sorry Apt people, my dog ate my rent! (luckily I just wrote another check out, but think about if that was our last check, then I would have just given them Chloe!)

4 comments:

Ben and Meg said...

Ha ha! Our Lillie-dog used to eat EVERYTHING!!! She ate my buddy's signed original copy of Mallrats! I was so mad! She's knawed on remote controls, books, and even the wall. Now we crate her when we leave. :) Best of luck!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

You'd expect this from a poodle, but not from a golden retriever! Although, Chloe does have a little glimmer of "up to no good" in her eyes...

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

I think she gets that glimmer from Brenton...I mean he does cause trouble and then try to get out of it by flashing his green eyes at me! He gets in more trouble for that!

Emily Frame said...

i knew i could count on you, love that movie!