Friday, December 5, 2008

Good Morning

Just a little something for my California People:

It was 23 degrees when I got into my car this morning!!!! Twenty what? You ask, yes 23, and at one place it went to 21 degrees!

What does 21 degrees feel like?? Well....cold!! I have learned that the California jacket a.k.a the Sweatshirt, is not sufficient enough to work out here, it does NOTHING...so you must have a jacket, a good jacket!

So there you have it, December 5th..no snow but it's 23 degrees...I would really like to be back in Sacramento right now!

5 comments:

Carmen Joyner said...

Baby, it's cold outside...
in need of a good jacket you say???? maybe like a big brown ugly fluffy thing with fake fur, the kind only your mother would make you wear??? Those old ladies from California have no idea what the cold can do to a fashion conscious girl.. it seems that is time to go shopping...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Okay so fokkids...I apologize for deleting all of your comments, it posted 3 times so I deleted 2, so you would think 3-2=1 right? Well apparently in blog math that means delete all of them....so I am reposting! And NO I do not want to trade..unless your trade comes with a hot tub..then we'll talk!

COMMENT: i feel for ya sista! but I can one up ya too... yesterday it was -12 when the kids caught the bus.. luckely the principal at their school was smart and said it was too cold for outside recess but yea I think I live in the artic!!! wanna trade? hehe