Monday, December 8, 2008

Just remember it's all worth it!

Fact: Jazmine has a work Christmas Party on Thursday
Fact: It's in Salt Lake, and Fancy
Fact: Jazmine does NOT have a fancy dress to wear to said party on THURSDAY

Tonight we are on our second try of looking for the perfect dress, we hit Macy's and find a couple, I don't love them, but they can be backups I guess

**I am still wondering why are all the designers doing their dresses above the knee?? HELLO IT'S WINTER! And if they think that I am going to do the short dress with black tights underneath, well...I'm not!

Oh forgot....Fact: Jazmine's body is growing, whether it's due to the fact that there is a baby growing, or for other food related reasons... no matter what, the body (mainly the mid section) is growing..

So being in Macy's I feel that all the skinny people are watching me, why I am I there they say in their secret skinny code glares...so I say FINE and go to the Motherhood Maternity store to see what is there....

and of course everyone there looks down at my stomach to see if I belong there...and okay No I am not exploding from my stomach, but can't a girl shop for things she will need in a month or two?? Very judgmental pregnant people!

So I find myself in clothes limbo! I wonder if I can dress up a pair of sweatpants with some heels??

1 comment:

Mrs. Two Cents said...

My cubemate seems to think that wearing camoflage cargo/capri pants with heels is appropriate business attire, so throw caution to the wind, wear your fancy sweats and just be comfortable for your party! Have fun.