Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Guess What's Cookin'

Okay so here we have it, the official count down until The Brenton and I find out if we are having a Nina or a Nino (for those who are white, I said little girl or little boy...continue reading)

We have a scheduled appointment for January 21st at 9:15am to find out what I have been cookin' in here the last 14 weeks and 4 days!

So here are the rules it's pretty difficult, all you have to do is guess what it is that I am having, Choose boy or girl...(P.S. Lindsey you cannot guess that it's a dinosaur like we originally thought... it's been proven it's just a baby!) then I will update the list of girls vs. boys

Okay so there you have it my official guess is that I am having a boy so there is one for the boys team!

Boys Team:Jazz, Aunt Cathy, Jeri, Aubry, Krista. Sean, Aby, Stephanie


Girls Team: Emily D., Sharen, Emily F., Auntie Kaitlan, Auntie Lindsey

Auntie Mer can't decide she says one of each...even though we have proof there is only 1!

16 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I am going to guess its a girl...just to even the score out a bit...plus girls are SO much fun!!

Cathy said...

I think the chances of the Livingston boys having boys are pretty good. I'm going boy.

Cathy said...

I think the chances of the Livingston boys having boys are pretty good. I'm going boy.

Sharen said...

I guess its a girl!

Jeri Call said...

I think it is a boy!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

How about one of each??? ;-)

Emily Frame said...

girl-- so you can have that name you love so much.

Engelbrecht said...

Hey Jazz, I'm gonna guess a boy.
-Aubrey Engelbrecht

The Drinkwater Family said...

I've got 2 boys, everybody should have boys. I'm going boy!!! They are the best!

Clint and Kaitlan said...

Totally a girl!!!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

I was just covering all bases!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

you never know... one could be hiding... That's all I'm saying.

Carmen Joyner said...

As I stated before: a Livingston baby boy would balance the boy/girl count in the Joyner grandmother collection of the world's most beautiful grandchildren. So Jazz, don't let me down... no pressure, of course.

Stephanie said...

I think it will be a boy - but only because you think it will be a boy. I'm really bad at picking genders though, I've never been right.

Kirsten said...

Dallan thinks he's getting a nephew, I hope its a little girl...We can't wait to hear...

Greg, Linds, and Avery said...

I have to go boy here...especially if I can't go dinosaur. Just imagine if you had a triceratops baby...