Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Story Time

It was a dark stormy night...

I awoke with cramps, weird huh? It took me a while to really realize what was going on. I got out of bed and started walking around the room, because it was a new pain to me. I soon realize, hey these could be contractions! That is contractions with a sharp constant pain in my lower left back.

I thought, "wait a min, contraction pain is supposed to go away" soooo we are talking KIDNEY STONES!!

Yup, a wonderful 5 hr stay at the hospital and many many many shots of morphine (3 to be exact) and we were feeling better. The scary part was the pain sent me into contractions that were 3 min apart..but the baby and I had a little talk, and we figured that now would not be an ideal time for her entrance....so she is still with me, and loving the drugs just about as much as I am!!!

So we are on day two of Kidney stones..AWESOME

3 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Oh my gosh you poor thing! I can't imagine having kidney stones while being pregnant! Hope things get better soon and they keep pumping you full of drugs so you don't have to feel anything!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

yuck! Glad you're feeling better. Take care of little Peanut!

Stephanie said...

So sorry - I hope you and the baby feel better soon.