Thursday, June 18, 2009

If I had a fan

If I had a fan then whatever exploded out of my child tonight would have hit it!!

I appreciate a diaper blowout....I am actually relieved, (not as much as her mind you) because now she can rest peacefully

we were having issues trying to get to sleep.


I am such the proud mother, so much that I woke my sleeping ever-so-peaceful working man, but not for his help...no I just wanted him to see the awesome creation that was made before I cleaned it....he half consciously approved.


I am sparing you all the visual details, though I did glance over at my camera to consider taking a picture for posterity,,,,

Well it's 50 min later, we are clean, we smell all yummy, and we are asleep...

And I am proud to announce that I did my first official mom blog about poop! Congratulations to me!!!!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Welcome to the poop club!! Ya gotta love the blow outs in the middle of the night!! She looks just like her dadddy!! Are you sure you're the mom? =) Just teasin...give her sweet little booty a smack for me!

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

The only reason I know that she is mine, is that she was the loudest baby in the nursery of like 15 babies....so proud!

Stephanie said...

I'm sure she's just as adorable covered in poop! Gotta love the blow-outs, they just prepare you for the nastiness that is potty training! Good luck!

Carmen's Corner said...

Aren't you glad that she wasn't aiming for the ceiling fan? I'm sure her accuracy will improve with practice. If you ever take poop pictures, please, file them in your black mail folder, not on line. Love you. Your Yom