Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Ultimate Limbo

Jazzy Presentable

Jazmine UGH


ThE DeBaTe

Jazmine Presentable: Umm...So Jazz it's almost noon don't you think that we should get ready for the day?

Jazz: Yeah, I think that's a good idea!

Jazmine UGH: What for? You are just going to stay around the house all day

Jazz: Oh right, that is a good point

Jazz Presentable: No it's not a good point, we can still be presentable even if we don't leave the house.

Jazz: Well I am used to getting ready every day when I had a job or would go to school, it did make me feel good.

Jazmine UGH: Remember though that the clothes that you wore to look presentable,,,well they
still don't fit , and maternity clothes only look good if you are pregnant..sooooooo

Jazz: I hate you!

To be continued after I lose a million ba-gillion lbs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

give your self time and a break.. it's a huge change and shift (for me 1st baby hands down the hardest, mostly because of all the changes) besides the fact that your moving soon too right?! thats stress enough.. it will all come together in it's own time in the mean time lap up that baby as much as you can.. they grow up to be TEENAGERS!!!
hugs

Stephanie said...

Give yourself a little credit for even wanting to look presentable. Showering and lip gloss go an awful long way in my book.

You're beautiful, even in the UGH picture!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

does brushing your teeth and hair count as being presentable? Because lately, I can't remember doing either some days... Oh well.

Greg, Linds, and Avery said...

Oh please! You look fabulous! miss you!