Monday, June 29, 2009

The book is always better than the movie

My life movie I have it all planned out, and during certain parts of the movie there will be a scene. And this scene is similar to how the old Disney movies used to start, with a room and a stand with a book sitting on it....well in my life movie, the book will be shown as in indicator of when certain chapters in my life will end, and we are moving onto the next chapter....


Lets skip all the youth and childhood chapters...and jump right into Chapter 5, we'll title this Chapter "Will she ever get a boyfriend?" This chapter is a slow read. It's filled with all kinds of boring junk like work and schooling, and "group hangouts" and a whole bunch of lame-butt boys that of course I crushed on pretty much all of them, but nothing really came out of it.

But then the hook, the one thing that gets us to keep reading onto Ch. 6....it's The Brenton

Ch. 6 Titled "My mother's prayers do come true"

I met the actual "Mr. Wonderful" and we date and get engaged which leads us to
Ch. 7 "LDS and engaged = people caring way too much about where I am at 11 o'clock at night" :)

Ch. 8-"Holy Crap I actually got someone to marry me!"

and just recently we started chapter 9...
"This is not a baby sitting job Jazmine, you're the mom!"

Chapter 10, I am looking forward to, it's titled " I just had a baby and moved across the country, of course I am going to break down over something stupid like what's for dinner"


This ch. will start in 12 days!! I look forward to documenting all the crazy! Stay tuned it's a page turner!!!!

5 comments:

Ben and Meg said...

Only 12 days! Oh your big new adventure (you know, besides your already big new baby adventure) is about to begin! At least you'll be on my side of the country this time. :)

Stephanie said...

Good luck with the move! You'll love the East Coast.

I wish I could be there to squeeze your daughter, help you pack and let you know that you are doing a great job.

Love you tons!

Alicia said...

oh honey! the joys of motherhood! and btw...presentable alicia rarely makes an appearance anymore!!

Haley said...

Aww... good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine.

Megan said...

Hahaha, I'll keep my fingers crossed that all will be well! And I can't wait to read the next chapter.