Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blessing day

Due to the fact that we are moving to a land far far away, Brenton and I decided to have the baby blessing in Utah while we still had family around. So last Sunday was our big day...

Note: If you would like to know more about an LDS baby blessing, find your nearest LDS member or flag down the missionaries in your area!

I was so frazzled that I didn't take any pictures, I had to redress her when everyone left and take some, so these are what I got...


She had heard a lot of America's Next Top Model while growing in my tummy, this is her "delicate" face..but she will never make it in the industry if she doesn't learn to put her hands down, every pic she looked like she was raising the roof!



Obviously I have a lot of work to do since we don't like headbands... accessories Girl!


I love this one...My sweet mother gave me my baby blessing dress, which as you see here comes with a bonnet. It was all a little big, but way cute!! The whole time she had the dress on I kept singing...."Pioneer Children Sang as they Walked and Walked and Walked"

2 comments:

Alicia said...

she looks so cute!! i love the last picture!

Jess Peck said...

So darling. I wish I could've been there. What a cute blessing outfit too!