Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh! Heck NO!!!

There are a lot of moms out there that let their daughters walk out of the house with practically NO clothes on...and I worry...Will I ever get to be that clueless?? I mean they say that having kids wipes out your brain cells, which I have seen first hand...but will enough brain cells be gone that I would let my sweet wonderful little girl out into the world looking like...like...like a little hussy????
This is a small example of the girls that I saw at our 4th of July parade
OH HECK NO!!!!

2 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Sorry Jazz..next time I go out in public I will make sure that I wear longer shorts. You have to admit though I look pretty good in those khaki booty shorts!

Stephanie said...

Welcome to being a mommy of a daughter! I know I look at teenage girls and think "Your mother would be sad to see you in that outfit." But the truth is . . . their mother usually PUTS them in the outfits. Stay strong, Jazz! You obviously haven't been bathing suit shopping for a five year old yet - you would be AMAZED!