Friday, June 12, 2009

Where is the Trust huh?

So a few months ago I had this thought...what if there was a weird defect in the baby and she came out looking like a different race

So I asked Brenton " If the baby comes out lets say black....would you believe that I didn't cheat on you?

Ya, the answer he gave me was No! Sheesh I thought he would at least have some trust in me! I mean weird things happen in science ALL THE TIME!!

Well I need not worry with this child she is all him! Everything physical about her comes from him. I am looking to see if there is anything that is mine, and so far ZERO!

It's not a bad thing that she is all his, but come on I carried her for 8 months, shouldn't I get some sort of proof???

Here is my Brenton, can you see my baby in there too?

1 comment:

Lori said...

LOL! You are so hilarious. I was cracking up so hard over this post, I had to share it with my hubby.
I've actually heard of a woman who had twins-one was black and one was white. Yeah, she cheated on him and the twins had two different fathers.

I have a question...I'm trying to declutter my blog and wondered how I can get those cute "family" "friends" buttons you have on yours to keep it simple. Thanks!