Sunday, January 11, 2009

18 Weeks

Tomorrow is the beginning of Spring Term. Which means....18 weeks of FUN!


I think this term, my goal is to be the most annoying person in class.

I have to deal with the big mouths in class every term
Examples:
  • Michael from stats class who was the smart kid who didn't know how to be funny but TRIED anyway!!!
  • Rusty from Accounting, (and Econ) who had to show up 20 min late to every Accounting class and the teacher would restart to catch him up!!!
  • The guy in History class that shared his angry feelings that they don't allow concealed weapons on campus
and last but not least..
  • the girls in my Advertising class that don't freaking know how to turn off their phones..one had her text message sound be the Tinkerbell chime, and was text messaging about 2 dozen times during a test...and the other girl with the phone ring of a horse neighing

Yes I am tired of having to deal with these people, and so
I think I will be the one annoying them.
My annoying checklist:
  1. Be OVERLY peppy the first day of class when we have to introduce ourselves. Maybe tell a joke that no one will understand
  2. Use my loud laugh
  3. Try in anyway to have something in common with my teacher and then bring it up EVERY class
  4. Have a really awesome phone ring of a song that gets stuck in your head easily and have it go off during class, but take about 20 seconds before I turn it off
  5. Answer all questions FIRST without giving anyone the time to think about the answer
By the end of the term, my goal is to have everyone have to look down every time I talk, because they are so annoyed (you know like the awkward testimony meetings)

I am still working on the list, it will grow and grow as I get inspired by my fellow students!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Greg, Linds, and Avery said...

Ah hahahaha! Love it and I wish you luck. But just so you know I voted BOY not girl...unless you know another Minnesota Lindsey....