Saturday, January 24, 2009

Are we there yet?

Well today The little lady, Brenton and I have survived 20 weeks with each other...everyone should get a gold sticker!



We have survived sickness, cravings, potty emergencies, hot flashes, stretching bodies, crying Jazmine, moody Jazmine, and needing to buy bigger clothes....

Brenton hands down gets an A++. There should be a boyscout badge for husbands when they go through a pregnancy.

Now that we are growing more, I am starting to be really amazed as to how our bodies handle this...and yet I wonder...our hips move so that the baby can get out...so why can't our bladder move so the baby isn't sitting on it??? I mean really, when I have to
really go potty, and then nothing comes out because I am pretty sure she is pinching a tube...I am not a fan!

1 comment:

Jami West said...

Hey Jazmine. It's me, from Bright Builders :-) Just wanted to say hi and congratulations on the pregnancy. Sounds like you're doing well!