Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jazmine Vs. Her Fellow Students

Well I must start off with sharing that I have failed...I have failed at being the most obnoxious person in my World Religions class...oh no I don't even come in 3rd place....let me introduce you to our top winners!

#3. Girl in the yellow who doesn't know how to whisper, and decided to talk to the guy next to her over and over throughout the lecture...

#2. Scrubs boy..he liked to hear himself talk and so he'd not really answer a question but tangent off ...AWESOME! In case you were interested, he can read Russian...


#1..The winner and I will have a good name for him soon, but for now it's 49er puffy jacket guy...he used my idea of answering all the questions before anyone else has a chance.....Oh and if the teacher would answer it before he was called upon, he would raise his hand to say, "That is what I was going to say"

**Sad thing is this is the 2nd class that The Brenton and I have had with him, I remembered because the first class I saw him at, I thought to myself, "wow a 49er puffy jacket..."


I do have an award for the best dumbest question ever asked tonight in class. This goes to the guy sitting right next to me, who felt he was the first person to figure out that you can text on your phone as long as you just hold it under the table!! GENIUS

Okay so the question:
"Umm..the syllabus says that there are 7 take home essays...what exactly does that mean??

I don't know, now I am not all brainy and all..but I figured that meant that there are going to be take home essays...and we'll have to do I don't know....7 of them!

Okay so taking night classes while hormonal isn't such a good idea, but The Brenton said that it is great entertainment for him...to watch me silently explode at people!

No comments: