Thursday, January 8, 2009

Most Random Compliment EVER!

Scene: We went house hunting last summer, for something to rent. We were just leaving a house when I noticed that the owner starring at me, not bad.. but enough to make me kind of go "uhhh"

Guy: Did anyone tell you that you have the eyes of......(trying to think of the name)
Jazmine: J-Lo? for some reason I get that (women in Loomis, CA felt that I looked like J-Lo and would tell me that... I look NOTHING like J-Lo..okay continue)
Guy: No, No...uhh..she was on that Superman show...uhhh
Jazmine: Teri Hatcher???
Guy: Ha, yes that is it, Teri Hatcher, you have eyes like Teri Hatcher
Jazmine: oh! Thank you...( WHAT????)



3 comments:

Morgan said...

I think it can also go under most randomly timed post ever - what made you think of this now if it happened last summer? You're funny.

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Ha good point...a guy at the Cafe Rio made a comment about how big my eyes were yesterday, and I was going to write about that, but I didn't want to come off errogant..so I posted the most random comment that I have had about my anime eyes! The guy at Cafe Rio put his hands up to his face to show that my eyes take up half my face..I didn't know if I should be happy or sad...ha..okay so there you go

Marrissa said...

I would agree with everything said in the post and in the comments. And you should be flattered.