Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a Day!!!

So our Big Dr. appointment was today. I wore a blue shirt to support the boys team and pink eye shadow for the girls team....(no it did not match but that wasn't the point today!)

I have created a little video for you to watch..yes it's 3 min, but at the end you get the answer to your question!

This video is just bits and pieces of the long video the Dr gave us. Sorry if you are bored, but I am pretty dang proud of the little creature I have been growing for the last 19 weeks and 4 days. Most of the body parts shown the technician points out and labels, I think the only one that isn't is the heart, but you get the idea once you see it....I mean it's beating and all!

The film is rated PG due to the shaking of a certain baby near the end of the video...
someone not moving their legs=technician shaking my stomach (and full bladder!!) to get you to move! TWICE!!!





16 comments:

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Sorry if it's hard to read....IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Carmen Joyner said...

Congratulations to the girl team!! There's another beautiful baby girl on the way, and she sucks her thumb... OK, Jazzy what kind of soundtrack should this video have? Shake, Shake, Shake by KC and the Sunshine Band, or I'm All Shook Up by Elvis, or Shake, Rattle and Roll, Girls just wanna have fun. This California Aby is happy, even if her teams are uneven. Yeay, girls!!!

The Drinkwater Family said...

Congratulations! I guess my team lost, but I am happy for you regardless!!! Don't know anything about girls, but have fun!!!

Ben and Meg said...

Yay! Congrats!

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

It is so cute that she sucks her thumb, it was funny because we got that clip of her, and she is starring at her thumb, thinking really hard about what she is going to do with it....then later on when we go back to her, she is chowing down on it...I told her to stop because she is going to mess up her teeth!!

The technician gave me a good idea, she calls her nephew Sea Biscuit every time he sucks his thumb...

Mrs. Two Cents said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

YEAH FOR GIRLS!!! I am so excited for you. Its always nice to find out what the sex of the baby is so you can start going shopping!!

Carmen Joyner said...

Jazz, I just hope you know your daughter may not be happy with the fact that you put her... unmentionables on the web before she was even born, just to prove your point. Let's get started with the name possibilities...

Angel said...

Congratulations!

Mags Jaussi said...

Yeah! So exciting. I am wishing for a girl this time too but i don't want the pay back my mom tells me about ha ha. We find out in a couple weeks! That video is so cool. What a precious little Bean!!!LOL!!!

Kirsten said...

We're so happy for you guys! Hope you are feeling well...

Sharen said...

Thats awesome! Im soo happy for you both!!

Jeana said...

Wahoo! I am so excited and I can already tell she is beautiful. I can't wait to grub on her! BTW, her daddy sucked his thumb(s) too.

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

He did!!! You know I think I will take the thumb sucking over the screaming until you pass out...that is one part of Brenton that does not need to get passed on!

Nellie K. Neves said...

Congratulations Jaz! That is really exciting! You are going to be a great mom!

Stephanie said...

Yea for girls! And thumbsucking just means she's a self-soother. You'll appreciate that when she goes to bed easy.

Good luck!