Friday, April 24, 2009

B-day

25 years ago (and one day...sorry I am behind on things!)

2 stubborn Livingston boys decided that 35 weeks was enough "fetus" time and they decided to join the world!

The first of these two stubborn boys is the one that I am now in charge of for the rest of ALL time and then some!

4 lbs and some-odd oz (mama Jeana you will have to help me out on the oz part!) was my or The Brenton!

25 years later... still doing everything on his own time and still stubborn...case in point

The B-day Ribbon


This Birthday Ribbon was purchased by an AMAZING wife, for The Brenton to wear shouting out to the world that it's his B-day!

"I'm not wearing that"
said The Brenton

"Please!" a pregnant wife pleaded!
"Ya, no thanks!"
"For just part of the day?"
"Ehhh"


HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I WIN!

Well actually it was a compromise, we had 3 morning destinations to go to, he only had to wear it to one...he choose Breakfast where there were a total of 10 people in the whole place and no one cared about his ribbon!

Apparently he feels that this has started some sort of B-day tradition between us, who can embarrass the other one more and he says I can look forward to something on my B-day!

(Little does he know about the B-day cone hats that I plan on bringing when we go out to dinner tonight! BRING IT ON LIVINGSTON!)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday! That was a cute story. Is your hubbie related to the Livingstons from Loomis First Ward that moved away?

Rick and Karen Derr said...

LOL...Jazmine you are so funny