Monday, April 13, 2009

Wake Up Call

PLUS




Get it???

Okay so being woken up by such a horrific pain is AWESOME...which leads to the 245th reason why I love my husband!

The Brenton: So you were whimpering this morning

Jazz: Ya, that is when I got my Charlie Horse

30 seconds after thinking about it

Jazz: Funny how you heard me whimpering and yet you didn't turn over to check on me.

The Brenton: I thought you were having a bad dream

Jazz: What am I a puppy?????


The Brenton...just smiles!


5 comments:

Morgan said...

I remember waking up out of a dead sleep sitting up and screaming because I had a charlie horse when I was pregnant. And not just once. Jon would always jump up and freak out wondering if I was being murdered. Then he would rub my calf until it went away.

Stephanie said...

He was probably worried that the Nut Job had taken over again. It's best to just ignore the whimpering and hope for the best.

Just remember that he'll do that when the baby wakes up, too.

Mrs. Two Cents said...

I hate charlie horses!

Kenyon laughed so hard after reading this entry and said it was so like Brenton to just smile. I don't think that bodes well for us in the sympathy department...

Megan said...

Not fun! I hope it went away quickly.
P.S I need your email address to invite you to my blog, now that its on private-o...(circumstances forced the issue). So if you wouldnt mind, I'd be grateful!

Nellie K. Neves said...

I hate the charlie horses... Yuck. Poor Eric thought I was in labor.. I had to keep yelling in my leg not contractions, hold my hand! He was awful confused. Poor fella! Calcium pills seem to have made them go away. But it could be just a coincidence.