Sunday, April 19, 2009

Opposites Attract

But that doesn't mean that you have to get along.......


Exhibit A:
I am what you call a "scraper" when it comes to eating ice cream out of the carton (yes it's my house I can do what I want!) Look on the sides, I had neatly scraped my scoops to keep things even!!

Brenton is a "digger"....diggers ruin everything!! See that gigantic crater in my ice cream? Do you know how long it will take for me to make it even again??

It's a good thing our marriage is not based on how you eat ice cream, otherwise we would be in deep moose tracks...(get it??? It's an ice cream flavor, but it also can mean poop!!)

5 comments:

Sharen said...

I love reading your blog you are soo funny! I relate much to the things you write, it makes me laugh!

Angel said...

Oh my gosh! I am totally a scraper and Cameron is completely a digger. I can't stand it. It totally ruins everything! And he can't stand that I make it all even. I love that somebody else has the same exact ice cream issue!

Stephanie said...

Diggers rule the world! It's the way ice cream was supposed to come out of the carton. I know you're pregnant and I shouldn't argue with you, but I would totally ruin your ice cream nirvana. I am one of those diggers that digs to the bottom of the carton before she starts on another hole!

Sorry

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

I think this was one of those things that Brenton had to take a step back and really think...is all this crazy worth it??

Nellie K. Neves said...

Ha! I am so a scraper... Eric a total digger. This is why we buy different ice cream cartons. :-)