Friday, April 17, 2009

Exercise 30 min 3 x a week!


I heard this phrase at my first Doc's appointment


I was walking my dog twice a day for a half our each, so I felt I was getting that in just fine

And then winter ice roads/2nd trimester/just plain lazy kicked in

2 walks went to 1, and 30 min went to how ever long it would take for the doggie to poopy


Yesterday I was inspired to go walk the treadmill 30 WHOLE MINUTES!

AND NOW



I have scientific proof that exercise is not good for the body!! I would have been WAY better off laying down doing nothing.

3 comments:

Lindsey and Jared said...

Well get excited because the Norton/Joyner's are getting back into the exercise game, and you will soon be surrounded by more walks than you can imagine. We've decided that Jared and Jen can take Chloe out in the early morning, I'll take her out when I go in the LATE-morning, and you can have her in the evening. She is gonna be one tired doggie...

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

I am really good at going for walks to the car, to the apartment or to an elevator. Anything more than that my feet start getting all angry and what not!

Lori said...

I so agree with this! LOL