Sunday, February 22, 2009

3 ...2...1.. Contact!!!

Well Houston, we have made contact, and The Brenton has finally felt the wonderful soccer player/boxer that has been moving around for the last 4 weeks...

It's funny because just yesterday we were talking with family because our little Peanut has a cousin that is barely 10 days younger than her, and they have been able to both feel ol' Muffin move and groove...

Obviously our little Peanut doesn't like to be known a
s the "Weak One" as I called her, and so today she kicked harder and more often to prove her point...Looks like reverse psychology works on her!

So as I was laying down to go to bed, and literally I was going from the seated position down to the lying position, I had the weirdest feeling that I have not felt before. I seriously thought Brenton had reached around and poked my stomach hard (which he knows better to do because poking my stomach = death in this house)...I asked him if he di
d that..of course he had no idea what I was talking about....

so here is the explanation...my stomach isn't a nice cute round firm belly, it has character and is a little, shall we say "pliable" So I when I sit down there is an equator line that divides the north from the south pole. I think Peanut got a foot/leg/arm or something right in the equator and as I bent down it squished it, I am sure it frightened her as much it did me!

Lets just hope it wasn't her face! 23 weeks!


3 comments:

Mrs. Two Cents said...

Yay! Glad little Peanut is finally getting stronger. Soon you'll wish she'd kick softer!

Jeri Call said...

You have the pregnancy glow! You look so cute!!

Stephanie said...

You look amazing!