Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Secret

Did you guys see Oprah on this "Secret"??? The idea is you put this thought out there in the universe and if you keep putting out positive thinking... it happens....so here I go..this is me using the secret.....





Getting Tan on a nice warm beach..and Pablo my cabana boy bringing me a refreshing drink!





Cold Crips Watermelon that you eat at every BBQ!!!!


Saturday's at 11-1..you will find The Brenton and I here

Mmmm...need I say More??




The Need to get your toes scrubbed and polished from all the sandal wearing





Cooking over Propane because we're CAMPING!


COME ON SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Please let me know how this works for you so I can start my own "Secret" thinking.

Morgan said...

Jazz, don't you know that you shouldn't listen to Oprah? Mindless sheep listen to Oprah. She controls/influences what most of the female population of America think/buy/do. Don't be a sheep, Jazz.

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

HA...OPrah is EVERYTHING!!!