Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dear Brenton,

Hi Sugar....remember me...it's Jazmine:

No not the crazy Jazmine, the Jazmine you met years ago and liked, heck I think you even said you loved me. Well I know I have been gone for a while now, and I bet you are wondering what you did wrong to drive me away. I want you to know, it's not you...it's ME!

I wanted to stay around, believe me I did, but there just wasn't enough room for the three of us. You know, you, me and that crazy girl. I KNOW that you would rather hang with me instead of the crazy girl, I do too. I mean so many times when she is going on and on, I'm like "shut up" but she doesn't listen. Or all the times when she is saying mean sarcastic comments, I just keep telling her, "he's not going to like that, maybe you shouldn't say it" and guess what?? She says it anyway! Man, I don't know what it's going to take to get rid of her, but someday, yes someday I plan on coming back into your life, and we can be happy again...like ol' times.


And when I come and get you from school you will see the happy smiling Jazmine that was just so fun to be around. Not the red puffy faced girl that had been bawling before you even got in the car... like you saw last night (don't worry I had a talk with her, she should be good for a few days!) I just remember the look on your face, you looked so scared!


Anyway, it's almost good golfing weather, so please use that time to escape from HER! Really it's okay!


I love you, and miss you! Someday we'll be together again. I hope!




Remember this? This is our first official "COUPLE" pic! Aunt Terri took this for us!


You have done so well with dealing with THIS girl...uggghh why won't she just leave???

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She will leave at the precise moment you give birth. And then you will be so sleep deprived you won't even realize how mean you can be.

I give you permission to take a nap today. And tomorrow. You'll get through this!